AquaControl, a better way to control mixer moisture
AquaControl is the ultimate in mixer moisture controllers. The
AquaMix mixer moisture sensor
uses microwave technology and on-line digital signal processing to accurately
measure the moisture in the concrete mixer. The touch-screen controller
gives a choice of three different control methods, allowing you to
choose the best, most accurate control for your plant and product.
Up to 30% improvement in speed compared with older resistance-based
- With AquaControl's full color 7 inch touch screen, everything is easy to see
and understand - it's intuitive.
- Silicon Nitride ceramic sensor faceplate, the hardest
of any, and stainless steel body for longest life. Adjustable mount
compensates for mixer wear.
- Water measurement by volumetric meter or weight.
- Two-speed water valves for dosing speed plus accuracy.
- Water calculation is based on the actual material
weights and the water/cement ratio for unequalled accuracy.
- PLC and touch screen based
mixer moisture controller with
graphic screen gives your batch operator a unique on-line "window" on the mixing
process. It can run stand-alone but will also communicate with
batching computer for better automation and higher water dosing accuracy.
- Can control two mixers from the single
controller, giving a major saving. The
single controller connects to a separate sensor in each mixer and a separate
set of water valves and meter for each mixer. Each mixer has its own
screen pages, menus and data memory, allowing each one to be customized and
tuned as if it were a separate box.
Get full details today - view video and download brochure:
Information gathered will not be used for any purpose other than to respond to
this product request.