AquaSense, the best way to measure moisture
AquaSense microwave moisture meter
builds on past successes to give you a totally new, reliable moisture
sensor that can measure moisture in many different materials while
withstanding the rough environments of concrete plants and many other
Aquasense measures the
on-line moisture content of fine aggregates such as
sand and crushed stone as well as
many other granular materials. Its microwave
technology eliminates all errors associated with
resistance and capacitance methods, guaranteeing an
accurate reading every time.
- When used in concrete production, AquaSense gives you consistent
yield, consistent colour/texture, consistent workability, consistent strength
and consistent durability when used for batch control.
- Empty bin detection holds the reading when material falls below the sensor,
to avoid spoiled batches.
- Bin Empty plus two programmable digital alarm outputs warn of
moisture outside limits.
ONLY sensor guaranteed for 10 years! Stainless steel body and
thick ceramic faceplate for long wear free life;
Internal software with Dynamic Calibration allows
older readings to be re-used or discarded.
- Internal storage of all calibration results makes each
sensor independent of external software.
Windows Graphic User Interface makes setup and
calibration fast and easy.
- Industry standard digital interface, compatible
with all control systems.
- Consistently more accurate than oven
- Call us about a trial
in your plant.
Get full details today - view video and download brochure:
Information gathered will not be used for any purpose other than to respond to
this product request.