SILOWEIGH II Pro - vessel weighing with touch screen interface
The accurate level
measurement system for silos, tanks and vessels that you can
Never run out of cement again
- Visual warning at
Reorder and Low levels, plus audible warning if you need it, to prevent
loss of production and missed deliveries. Eliminate the risk of overfilling
- Blown filters and the ensuing environmental hazards are a thing of the
past. Identify and stop delivery shortages
Ability to check every delivery, even weeks ago, against the delivery
ticket puts you in command of the situation.
SiloWeigh tells you the contents of any silo, tank or vessel -
not as an empty or full signal, or even a percentage full signal based on a
level measurement. Better than silo level measurement, SiloWeigh measures the actual weight of the vessel and contents to give a true
picture of the
amount on hand - and it costs little more than a silo level
- Sensors use high quality
metal foil strain
gauges, as used in high-accuracy load cells, to give superior stability
- SiloWeigh is temperature compensated by
matching the sensors to the metal of the legs. We have demonstrated
typical accuracies of ±1 to 2% of full scale when all four legs are
- Mount the legs on Load Cells for higher accuracy (0.1%) (see
Sensors, wiring and junction boxes are carefully weatherproofed and you
can set up the dust and spashproof industrial touch screen display system in a convenient indoor
Whether you need a silo level meter, a tank level
monitor or silo inventory control, SiloWeigh is the most accurate system.
SiloWeigh II Pro, touch screen operator interface
Use of a touch screen as the operator interface gives many
advantages, and at a lower overall cost for 3 or more vessels.
Other new features include:
Touch any vessel's display to display a trend graph of readings
(see picture above left).
- Scroll forward or backward in time.
- Monitor amount of each delivery at any time period to verify
that the correct amount was delivered.
- Optional memory stick records all values for transfer to Excel
sheets for fill calculations etc.
- View and control all functions from any computer on the local
- View and control all functions remotely with WiFi viewer for
Android tablets and phones (see picture at right).
- Setup and calibration from separate screen menus with password
- Advanced predictive filter eliminates errors caused by rapid
- Add new vessels any time without hardware changes.
- Special calculation handles divided silos and 'shared-frame'
vessels by measuring each leg
SiloWeigh I, Bar Graph Meter
mount display cabinet can house from one to five bar-graph indicators for
applications of one to three silos and those where the traditional
indicator is preferred.
Display shows both level and actual vessel weight in
tons, lb, kg etc.
programmable relay alarm setpoints per vessel, based on
weight values, to power alarm lights or bells. These
also have LED indicators on each bar graph.
output for each vessel connects to PLCs and computer
indicators are dust and splash proof. Add display
covers to make them NEMA-4 waterproof. Outdoor use
requires a weatherproof enclosure, cabinet heater or
- CE certified.
calibrate the system yourself. We deliver a kit
with complete instructions. All necessary cables are
provided and are colour coded. Calibration is
straightforward, using the weighed deliveries as
- Alternatively, we have trained installation experts at
various US and Canadian locations - call us for details.