SILOWEIGH II Pro - vessel weighing with touch screen interface
The accurate level
measurement system for silos, tanks and vessels that you can
Never run out of cement again
- Visual warning at
Reorder and Low levels, plus audible warning if you need it, to prevent
loss of production and missed deliveries. Eliminate the risk of overfilling
- Blown filters and the ensuing environmental hazards are a thing of the
past. Identify and stop delivery shortages
Ability to check every delivery, even weeks ago, against the delivery
ticket puts you in command of the situation.
SiloWeigh tells you the contents of any silo, tank or vessel -
not as an empty or full signal, or even a percentage full signal based on a
level measurement. Better than silo level measurement, SiloWeigh measures the actual weight of the vessel and contents to give a true
picture of the
amount on hand - and it costs little more than a silo level
- Sensors use high quality
metal foil strain
gauges, as used in high-accuracy load cells, to give superior stability
- SiloWeigh's L-Strain sensors are temperature compensated; they cancel
the effects of the structure's expansion with temperature while measuring
the compression due to load. We have demonstrated
typical accuracies of ±1 to 2% of full scale when all four legs are
- Mount the legs on Load Cells for higher accuracy (0.1%) (see
Sensors, wiring and junction boxes are carefully weatherproofed and you
can set up the dust and spashproof industrial touch screen display system in a convenient indoor
- Same accurate L-Strain sensors as SiloWeigh.Net; no moving parts
for long life and reliability
Whether you need a silo level meter, a tank level
monitor or silo inventory control, SiloWeigh is the most accurate system with
the most features.
SiloWeigh II Pro, touch screen operator interface
Use of a touch screen as the operator interface gives many
advantages, and at a lower overall cost for 3 or more vessels.
Other new features include:
- Optional memory stick records all values for transfer to Excel
sheets for fill calculations etc.
- View and control all functions from any computer on the local
- View and control all functions remotely with WiFi viewer for
Android tablets and phones (see picture at right).
- Setup and calibration from separate screen menus with password
- Advanced predictive filter eliminates errors caused by rapid
- Add new vessels any time without hardware changes.
- Special calculation handles divided silos and 'shared-frame'
vessels by measuring each leg
- All 4 sensors are connected separately; diagnostic display
pinpoints a bad sensor and it can be bypassed until a replacement
can be fitted.
calibrate the system yourself. We deliver a kit
with complete instructions. All necessary cables are
provided and are colour coded. Calibration is
straightforward, using the weighed deliveries as
- Alternatively, we have trained installation experts at
various US and Canadian locations - call us for details.