A better way to manage your bulk material inventory
run out of cement again. Eliminate the risk of overfilling storage
vessels. SiloWeigh.Net tells you the contents of any silo, tank or vessel
- not as an empty or full signal, or even a percentage full signal based on a
level measurement. Better than silo level measurement, SiloWeigh.Net measures the actual weight of the
storage vessel and contents to give a true
picture of the amount on hand - and it costs little more than a silo level
sensor. SiloWeigh.Net is an inventory system, with a database containing the
weight history of all your vessels, allowing qualified personnel to acess your
inventory anywhere; local vessel displays on any computer in the local
network plus an Internet site with all the company's vessel data
available at one source.
for live demo in a real plant. Username: demo, Password:
demo. Click on any silo to see the trend graph; more links below graph.
Been running SW.net V2 on 8 silos for over
a year now. Unbelievable how accurate the system is. Using both
Silex sensors and weldable gages on older silos and has been
trouble free. Only needed to contact us when system had to be
moved onto main server and service was excellent.
Matt, Chicopee Concrete Services Inc.,
- History trend graphs for any silo/tank/vessel in the
- Viewable on computer,
Ipad, Iphone, Android and Blackberry phones with no additional app.
In-plant hard wired
- Software alarm log at plant and company level
- Email alerts and refill order generation
- Connection to supplier's dispatching database allows
- Same accurate L-Strain sensors as
SiloWeigh II Pro; no moving parts for long life and reliability
- Combine solids silos and liquid
tanks/vessels by use of our liquid level sensors
- 4-20 mA input adapter can connect level sensors and other devices to the
- Compatible with weldable sensors for special
- Also compatible with load cells for higher
- Digital transmission retains full accuracy
and reduces wiring - single cable for all storage vessels
- Unlimited number of silos/vessels,
groups and locations
- The only weighing system (along with Siloweigh II Pro) that handles divided silos
- All 4 sensors are connected separately; diagnostic display pinpoints a
bad sensor and it can be bypassed until a replacement can be fitted.
- All SiloWeigh products are available for
evaluation - contact us
CABLE or RADIO transmission reduces wiring between silos and DAQ unit
to a single digital cable, reducing installation time and
preserving full accuracy - up to 10 miles (16 km) from silos. Digital
Junction Boxes connect to all sensors at each
vessel. The DAQ unit gathers digital data from all
vessels, storing it for transmission to a local computer and
assuring no-break operation. The associated computer acts
as a web server, allowing any computer on the local area network
to view the levels in all vessels or a detailed view of one vessel with a trend
graph, using just a web browser. See GUI page for details.
Note that several locations can be networked by radio to enhance
coverage - see
NEW built-in "brick" PC computer eliminates setup at site - whole system
8 to 24
optional relay alarm setpoints can be programmed to
light visible indicators, sound audible alarms or operate pinch-off valves
to prevent overfill. Aditionally, up to 8 inputs can
accept alarm cancel buttons or overpressure switches to
prevent filter blowout.
Relays are popular
`Opto-22`type, available everywhere.
Yes, we do divided silos. Most
companies cannot handle vessels that are divided to store
two separate materials. Regardless of the position of
the partition, SiloWeigh.Net uses all four legs signals to
compute the weight in each side. It's just as easy to
install, just as easy to calibrate.
- With the addition of an embedded PC computer in a larger (20" x
20") cabinet, SiloWeigh.Net becomes self-contained, with all the
software installed and set up for your application, ready for
"Plug-and-Play", connection to the local network and SiloWeigh.Net's
- If no local display is required, connect a keyboard, mouse and
monitor to set up and calibrate, then remove. The web server
software allows the display to be seen anywhere within the local
network, and over the Internet if desired.
- Connect keyboard, mouse and monitor if display is required near
the silos, in addition to other computers on local network.
- Optional 15" TFT color touch-screen can be fitted in the front
panel of the 20" x 20" embedded PC cabinet, as shown, turning it into a
full-featured system for operation near the silos, with connection
to the local network and the Internet when desired.
- Touch screen allows all functions, including setup and
calibration, to be done from the screen.
- Windows accessibility also allows other programs and websites to
run simultaneously and be viewed directly.
Inside the cabinet is the DAQ circuit board
at top, with the optional 8 or 24 I/O board below, embedded PC computer
at right and power supplies for touch screen and the other equipment
at lower left. Rear of touch screen is seen on door at left.